Introduction to the Electrician training package
Who is the level 2 & level 3 (2365) Electrician training package for?
This electrician training package is intended for those who want to gain the knowledge and abilities that will enable them to gain the underlying knowledge to progress into an Electrical Improver role in the industry. This is the alternative route to becoming a qualified Electrician for adult trainees instead of doing a four year Apprenticeship.
This package offers £400 discount compared to buying both courses (Level 2 and Level 3) separately. Please note that the courses must be straight after each other for example Level 2 to start in February and Level 3 in May. If you wish to book courses with longer gap you need to pay the courses separately.
The package contains 2 of the 3 most recognised qualifications in the industry for becoming a qualified Electrician, these are;
- City & guilds level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations (2365)
- City & guilds level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (2365)
What does the 2365 Electrician training package cover?
It allows candidates to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the Electrical industry. Skills involve installing ring final circuits using twin and earth cable and intermediate lighting circuits using single cables and PVC conduit.
This electrician training course will cover all the underpinning and practical knowledge needed to progress onto the Level 3 NVQ 2357. This includes inspection and testing electrical installations and Electrical science principles.
What does the Electrician training package consist of?
This course will last for 16 weeks on a full time basis with approximately a 3 to 4 week break in the middle at our Cambridge based Electrical training centre. Learning will take place in our workshop with all of the up to date tools, equipment and testers and also in our spacious classroom environment.
The Electrician training course involves learning various subject units to study, which are;
- Practical electrical installation work
- Electrical Science
- Electrical design
- Inspection, testing and fault finding
Why do you need the Level 2 & 3 (2365) Electrical Installations Diplomas?
It allows candidates to progress into employment, as an Electrical Improver and onto the following City & Guilds qualifications:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrotechnology 2357
- Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations 2391-50
- Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations 2391-51.
- Level 3 Award in Initial and Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations 2391-52.